Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Linda McClymont--check your mail!

Hi Linda,
I think I am a month slow but I finally have your hexies in the mail. They will post today--I don't know how long it takes to get from Utah USA to Canada--hopefully not to long!
 Hope you like them--Civil War fabrics stress me a bit. Everywhere I go I get a different opinion on what constitutes 'Civil War'. Please Linda if they are not right I would gladly try again. Because I love doing these little flowers!
Have a happy summer, I am! I am also all caught up on my hexies, at least for a day or two! Thanks all for letting me be a part of this wonderful group.
Much Love,
Cindy Harris

1 comment:

  1. Fooled you Cindy - I just sent out the August list...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens