Thursday, August 1, 2013

August lists have been sent

Oh yes indeed they have.  Please make sure you check who you are giving to and receiving from and let me know if there are any problems.  And if you think you should have received the list but didn't please let me know.

I have had several requests to remind everyone to WRITE YOUR NAME AND THE MONTH/YEAR OF THE SWAP ON THE BACK OF THE HEXIE FLOWERS.

I have been trying to clean up the blog set up and make sure that everyone who is active is a writer on the blog - so that we can all post pictures and see what each other is sending and receiving.  I have noticed that there are lots of posts these days.  It is wonderful! :)

I have sent some of you e-mails about your status as a writer on the blog - still waiting to hear back from a few of you...

Here is a sneak peek of the hexies I have sent off to Lori for July.  Lori gave me carte blanche to use whatever fabric I wanted to, so I went with bright and cheerful :)


Janet

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Janet - those are bright and cheerful!! Lori will love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens