Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December Flowers in the Mail . . .

to Shannon in Parma, ID (almost a neighbor of mine) ~


Shannon wanted red, yellow and orange petals with the centers being the same color.  I goofed though, Shannon - I must have had my head on backwards as I did the centers darker, not lighter!!  If these will not fit perfectly in your garden I will be happy to make you another red one!!  Enjoy!!

And these are the flowers I sent to Sarah in Mesa, AZ for her November flowers ~


Sarah wanted bright petals and bright centers!!  Hope you are enjoying them, Sarah!!

2 comments:

  1. These are all great! I love the yellow one - you can barely tell that there is a centre hexie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris these are perfect. They will work just fine!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens