Thursday, January 30, 2014

Flowers from Rosalie in Australia

I had these gorgeous flowers waiting for me in the mailbox when I got back from our recent trip to the Texas Hill Country. They're from my partner for January and came all the way from Rosalie in Australia:

I asked for "surprise" flowers and Rosalie came through like a champ and sent not only the 2 flowers required, but 3! I especially like the flower made up of fabric with pictures of hexie flowers. Rosalie also made a little refrigerator magnet out of one of the hexie patterns. What a lovely surprise. Thanks so much.

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting that lovely comment and photo Irene,
    I am so glad you liked your flowers,
    Rosalie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I especially like the berries too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens