Monday, January 20, 2014

Oh Dear, I'm Behind in Posting this Stuff!

Those last three months sure whizzed by in a hurry.  I had the best of intentions of getting these posted much sooner.  Now I'll just include everything in one post.

I have Kris Y. to thank for these beauties.  I asked for bright colors and she did not disappoint.  These were for November.

 These batiks came from Maree G. in December and I couldn't be happier.

Finally, these came from Karyli for January.  Polka dots!  It's like she read my mind!  I love polka dots.


Last, but not least, remember the giveaway contest Janet was holding for comments on the blog?  I was the lucky winner!  Woo-hoo!  I love my new glue pen.

Thank you so much to everyone.  These have been my first three months in the swap and it's been a great experience so far.  I'm so glad I got to join!

Sarah in Sunny Arizona (Polar Vortex stay away!!)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win, Sarah!! And all those fun, fun flowers!! Glad you like them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are great! I love all the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens