Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Lists are posted and hexies received

Hi all,

I have sent out the lists for the month so please check your mail.  We have forty-nine swappers this month and one person is leaving the swap in May.  If you know of anyone who wants to join please give them the e-mail address.

While I was away in Australia my January hexies arrived from Celine.  She sent me two sets of second round hexies in bright happy colours ... Thanks so much Celine!


And here they are added to their flowers.  Shannon you might recognize the blue and red one which you made for me a long time ago...:)



I wish I could show you all the hand sewing I accomplished while I was in Australia, but my production was pitiful - limited to putting a second round on this one flower.  I think the dots and dots look cool together.  This flower was sent to me by Gayle some time ago.



That`s all for now folks!

Janet 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janet and everyone, if there is still a vacancy I'd love to rejoin the swap as I've got my hexie mojo back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to join this swap when you have another opening! Is there a waiting list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do recognize that flower. I love what you did with it!! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens