Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Flowers received :)

Kate very generously sent me three sets of second round hexies for February.  They took a long time to get here due to several postal issues, but arrive they did and they are wonderful.


And here they are sewn on to their flowers...

This centre flower was made for me by Anette.  It was the perfect colour to go with these second rounds hexies.

And this centre flower was made for me by Dawn.  I 
was a bit worried about finding the right colour second round hexies for this flower, but these ones are perfect.

And I don't have information about who made this centre flower.  If YOU did , please let me know.  

Three more beautiful flowers for my quilt.  It is time to do some more work on putting it together.  Thanks Kate!

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens