Monday, May 12, 2014

Hexies received for April and May

I received two great batches of hexies for April and May...  Thanks so much Beverly and Cathy!

These pretty blue ones came from Beverly in April.  They are more turquoise than the picture shows.  I don't have a record of who made the middle hexie flower for me.  If you did, please let me know.



And these lovely ones came from Cathy for May.  


Cathy is from Kenora, Ontario.  And the middle flower was made by Leslie who is also from Kenora, Ontario.  So I guess this is a Kenora Rose.... :)

Janet



1 comment:

  1. These are lovely. Did you know that Jan at Sew and Sow Farm is having a Aurifil Thread give-away and you get a chance to win by visiting one of her followers. tee hee I picked you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens