Saturday, May 31, 2014

Swapper Profile - Rosalie

Today we are going to meet...


"My name is Rosalie Harris, I am Australian. living in an outer suburb of Melbourne,in the state of Victoria.
I am happily married and the mother of four adult children,three Sons and one daughter, and Grandma to seven fabulous grandchildren, four girls and three boys ranging in age from twenty-one to nine years.

I have tried many hobbies over the years Teddy Bear and Doll making, Ceramics, fabric painting to name a few,but Patchwork, Quilting and stitchery have now taken over and keep me happy and always busy.  I almost forgot to say in my profile that I belong to three different Quilting groups, N.O.T.Y.Q ( North of the Yarra Quilters ).
Kilmore Quilters, and Phillip Island Patchworkers, all based in Victoria.

I have been a member of the Hexie swap sinceAugust 2011, and love sending and receiving hexie flowers from friends I have never met all over the world.
Other interests I enjoy are reading, gardening,cooking and travelling, both in Australia and oversees."

Here is a lovely photo of Rosalie!  So happy... is that her quilt behind her?  Did she win a prize?  She doesn't say....  It is a lovely looking quilt ....




Rosalie also has a blog http://briarrosie.blogspot.com.  She doesn't post on it often but when she does it is often because there is lots of quilting fun going on with her peeps.

It is lovely to find out a little bit about you Rosalie.  Thanks for being part of the swap. :) 

Janet 

3 comments:

  1. Great profile Rosalie. Your quilt looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosalie! It is very nice to meet you. Sounds like you really stay busy between the grandchildren and belonging to three groups! That is wonderful!
    xo jan from georgia USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens