Sunday, June 22, 2014

Swapper Profile - Debbie!

Here is an introduction to our other new swapper - Debbie.  Debbie lives in Jerusalem.  How exciting to have another swapper from an interesting part of the world.  I bet you all know a little something about Jerusalem but here is the link to Wikipedia's info about the city, in case you want to find out more...  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem

And now here is Debbie....

"I'm thrilled to be part of the Hexagon Flower Swap. I have been a
hexagon junkie for a long time. I collect many hexagon shaped things,
not just in fabric. Beads, buttons, trinket boxes, photos of, etc.

I live in Israel and am married with five children and six
grandchildren, all living here in Israel.

I learned to knit and crochet from my grandmothers at about age seven.
Then went on to different kinds of embroideries with my mother's
encouragement. Before I was eleven, my mother sent me for my first
sewing lessons. Around 20 years ago I started quilting. While I've
made quite a few projects with hexagons, none of them are of the GFG
type. Over five years ago I started blogging. If you put hexagon in
the search, you can see most of my hexagon projects.
http://debbiesfiberwork.blogspot.com"

Debbie didn't send me any photos but you can see some on her blog if you check it out.  She is a knitter as well as a quilter!

So nice to get to know a little bit about you Debbie and welcome to the swap!!  Hopefully some of our other members will stop by and say hi.

Janet 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, great to read your profile, I hope to swap with you in the future.
    Happy Stitching,
    Rosalie H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice intro, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Debbie - you have a great blog! I am a new follower. I really enjoyed reading your BIO. One day I hope to visit Jerusalem. I think it is a beautiful city! Enjoy those grandbabies!
    xo jan

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens