Saturday, June 14, 2014

Swapper profile - Melody

Today we are meeting Melody, one of our new swappers.... well she is actually a returning swapper... I'll let her tell the story...

"My name is Melody and I live in Melbourne Australia.  I’m married with two adult sons and two grandsons, all of whom I love dearly.  I’ve been sewing for many years but only in the last couple of years have I had a lot of time to devote to my hobbies.  I particularly enjoy hand sewing. 

I was a member of this group in its early days and then lost my hexie mojo so took a break for a couple of years but now I’m totally in love with hexies again and so happy to be back.





I define myself on my little introduction card as  stitcher, blogger, granny and animal lover.  I can add in enthusiastic gardener to this list.  I also love to read.

I’ve been blogging for about three years now and make a big effort to blog everyday.  I always include a link to a fabulous free pattern.  Please pop over and visit me at thehouseonthesideofthehill.blogspot.com

I look forward to making some hexies for you."

Here is a photo of a happy Melody.  I think maybe she is almost always smiling :) 


It is wonderful to have you back in the group Melody!  I hope everyone will come by and say hello.

Janet 

3 comments:

  1. Hello from Brisbane Melody. I love those blue hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Melody. Also from Brisbane I often read your blog Glad you are back making lovely fussy cut hexagons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melody! I am so glad to have found you again. I used to follow your blog but somehow lost it.
    And it is totally awesome that you are here! Love your fussy cut hexagons!
    xo jan@ sewandsowfarm

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens