Sunday, June 29, 2014

Thank you Janet and Jennifer


Thank you Janet for these two wonderful hexies.  I just love those shades of blue and green!  There is a little shady spot in my garden just like the card (though not as glamorous), with an oak tree and wooden bench and when the sun shines (this is England!) it is lovely to sit and sew.


 *   *   *   *   *


Thank you Jennifer for these beautiful hexies.  The pale blue reminds me of the hydrangeas in Saville Gardens which I was lucky enough to visit last July. 



And these are on the way (slightly belatedly) to their hew home.
 


Happy days!
Ros x
 

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! They got there quickly! Glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And how fortuitous that I picked that card for you. Your garden must be lovely!

      Delete
  2. I love the fussy cut purple and teal swirl

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens