Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Thanks Pat & Christine

When I arrived back in El Paso after our travels, I found beautiful flowers waiting for me.

These beauties are from Pat who lives in England and was my partner for May. I love the colors she chose but that fabric with the grapes is "to die for" in real life. Thanks so much, Pat.

Then I had these two flowers in beautiful aqua and pink. The fabric my November 2013 partner Christine chose as the center are perfect for each. Thanks, Christine, they are lovely.

I've also been doing my share of sewing and have these flowers sewn for my June partner in the "Inchy-Hexagon Flower Swap." She requested flowers in pink, red, and/or cream. I hope she'll think these are perfect for her.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens