Saturday, July 12, 2014

Swapper Profile - Diane!

This week we are saying hello to Diane...and here she is...

"Online I usually go by DianeM. 

Although I grew up in West Irondequoit, a suburb of Rochester, NY,  I now live in Northern NJ with my DH of 30 years & our 2 children ages 23 & 17. Our daughter is currently working on her post-graduate teacher's license and our son is extremely thrilled to have just finished his junior year of high school. I work during the school year as a paraprofessional at a local middle school. We just finished up last week and I am still celebrating the start of my summer...woohoo!

I LOVE all types of needle arts and all types of crafting. I am forever starting new projects & buying more supplies for more future projects...it's an addiction! I also enjoy reading, watching classic movies, and keeping up with my online friends through blogs & pinterest. 

If I could have one wish granted it would be to live on Cape Cod crafting my days away <3

-I tried to attach a picture but it 's at the bottom, I couldn't get it to attach up here with my reply...obviously I'm NOT computer savvy!"

You may not think you're computer savvy Diane, but I got your photo anyway. :)   LOOK at Diane's lovely pink hexie quilt!



Thanks for sharing with us Diane - about yourself and your fabulous quilt!  It is lovely to find out more about you.  

Hopefully EVERYONE will drop in and say hi!

Janet

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Diane. This is the most wonderful flower garden quilt. I love your colours

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens