Thursday, August 21, 2014

Hexies from Jennifer in Queensland

Yesterday I received my August hexies from Jennifer in Queensland for which I thank her most sincerely.   They are beautifully made.



Also included with my hexies was this beautiful hand made card.



And also included was this fantastic needle holder which she has embroidered with an 'S'.  I just love the embroidered flower in the corner which so much looks like a sunflower.

This needle holder will be so handy for me as I store my needles on small pieces of paper for each project.


I feel so honored to have received such beautiful extras with my August hexies.

Thank you Jennifer.

Happy stitching to all.
Simone

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful hexies and a delightful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful little gift. So many amazing gals in this group.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens