Monday, September 15, 2014

August Flowers

Here are my wonderful August flowers from Joke. Thank you Joke, they are so lovely. 



Here they are with some of the ones that I have made as Joke was unsure as to what I was asking for...I hope this will clear up any confusion that I may have caused...I may need to rethink how I worded how I want my flowers to look...so sorry about that Joke..the ones you sent are just beautiful...

Again sending from my iphone until the laptop is fixed....hopefully soon...my August are on their way to my partner and should be arriving soon...the September flowers will be leaving next week, so on schedule...there have been so many lovely flowers showing up on here...
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens