Saturday, January 31, 2015

February 2015 Lists Emailed Today

Hello Inchy-Hexagon Flower Swap Members,

As you heard last month in our January Lists email, Janet was looking for a
replacement to take over management of our blog and swap. I volunteered 
and am looking forward to continuing our flower swap. I hope to continue her 
work of organizing the lists and getting them to you in a timely manner. 

I'm sending the February lists a little early. Please let me know at my email address below if you have not received the lists and I will get them to you right away. 

I've gone through the past liststhrough the past year to assure that no one gets a repeat swapper but, as you 
know, things happen. If you see any problems, please let me know.  Right now 
we have 40 members, 3 have left our group and we welcome Sara Gulliver and 
Helen Turner this month. Sara and Helen live close to each other in the UK and 
often sew together. 

A quick reminder to all:
1.  Check the swap list and let me know if you see a problem with either who 
you're sending to or receiving from.
2.  Let your partner know when you've mailed their flowers or let them know if 
you might be late and when the flowers can be expected.
3.  Let the person who sent you flowers know that they have been received either 
by email or posting on the blog.

We all love to see photos on the blog so posting on the blog delights us all :)

Please keep in touch and let me know of any problems you find or any 
suggestions you might have for our group.

Thanks, Janet, for keeping us organized the last 2 years. 

Hugs,
Irene Vigil

PS. Alana Smith. The email I sent you with the February Lists was returned to me. Please send me a corrected email address to my address above and I'll get those to you right away.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Irene for taking on the top job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Irene!! You are going to do a great job, just like Janet did! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big thank you Irene
    So glad we can keep the hexies coming (and going)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens