Thursday, February 12, 2015

Back-dating mailing hexies to Joke R ~

My Netherlands hexie friend.    You were not forgotton..... fingers just didn't work worthwhile until now.    So here's a pic that will cheer your day- it's my record keeping log. My system is back underway... Sit, TV or workplace, Stitch, plastic wrap, add something, label then ship it!   I love processes!

It pushes me in a great wonderful way... to add something and then find the postal window open during my lunch or after work...... so give me a week.... and I'll stamp it out to you!

Lots of love..... Have a great day-month-year!   
Pray for our military men and women & President and Congress!

1 comment:

  1. They are gorgeous Beverly! Love the fussy cut tulips!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens