Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Participation and commitments

Thought I'd post an update on my participation.

I joined the Hexagon Swap this past June. For five months I was having a ball participating and receiving the wonderful flowers in my favorite colors. Also, I enjoy the challenge of making flowers in fabrics that I normally wouldn't use for them.

Then it turned into a disappointment. I have not received any flowers for November or December and I did not receive acknowledgement of the ones that I sent to others for November and December. Not via email nor that I noticed posted to the blog.

I know that Kris sent out the January flowers, she showed a sneak peek a few days ago. Very mysterious! :) Looking forward to their arrival.

I sent Krystyna's January flowers over a week ago, so she should be getting them soon.

Cindy's February flowers are in the envelope already, nice and early. Polka dots are fun!


Debbie M.

2 comments:

  1. Debbie, have you already contacted your swap partners for November and December inquiring about the missing flowers? If so, let me know and I'll try making contact as well. If there is no response, the next step is to leave them off the March swap list until they respond and let us know when the flowers will be sent. I hope you have actually received some response by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie - I have been a member of this group for well over three years and I have found that most of the time I receive hexies (although not always) and I have always sent out my hexes although sometimes late - life happens - but hang in there! Do it for the joy you get out of making the hexes!! It'll make the swap much more satisfying!! :-))

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens