Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Flowers flowers from the past 6 months or so

I haven't posted on the blog in a very very long while but I have continued to make flowers (not always right on time) and receive stepping stones over the months. It is time to sit down and post I think, as I am just finishing stitching my March hexies for Beverly today.

These ones were for Cathy in February
and some yellow ones for Simone in January
Michell had already posted that she received my red December flowers
Those were my flowers for Michele in November
and some for Melody in October
yellow flowers in September

some pink ones for Maree in August
And finally bright colours for Lynette in July.
I will soon post pictures of all the stones I have received since last year and will try to post more regularly too!

Celine

4 comments:

  1. You've made some beautiful flowers. Thanks for coming back and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every flower has it's own personality! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my flowers, thank you

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens