Monday, April 6, 2015

Oh, I just Hate It . . .

when I let life get in the way of my love for quilting and everything that goes along with it!!

I finished my 2 flowers for Grit K. in Germany the first few days of March, but I kept them so I could show them at the March Guild meeting because the March Challenge was making Hexie Flowers.  I put them back in the box that night and forgot about them until I got Irene's email for the April flowers.

Here is a sneekie peek at Grit's flowers ~


Grit, they are going in the mail tomorrow morning and I am sorry they are late!!

3 comments:

  1. All's well that ends well. I'm glad you found them and got those beautiful Delft-looking blue flowers off to Joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm confused about who they are for but whoever it is will love them I'm sure. Beautiful blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Janet!! I was confused too, but they are for Grit, not Joke!! Irene and I traded.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens