Tuesday, July 28, 2015

6 month update

I've now been a swap member for 6 months so have decided to do a round up.

I have received three sets of flowers (shown in the top row), thank you Alana Smith (January),  Paula O'Connor (February) and Celine Courbet (May). These flowers are all shown in the top row of the first photo. 

Each month when I've been making my flowers to send I've also made 2 for my own garden,  these are shown in the bottom row of the first picture.

I have made and sent my flowers promptly every month but don't know if theyve all arrived. So I have made a promise to myself that I will be more organised with my communication to ensure I contact each member as I send and received flowers.

If I have been your swap partner this year and you haven't received flowers please feel free to contact me and let me know.

Happy stitching
Vicki Isaacs

4 comments:

  1. Nice flowers. Vicki, please may contact with the partners who have not sent you the flowers to find out why they are delayed. You seem to be missing several months. Please let me know the results of your contacts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont they look beautiful all together

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens