Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Dear Ladies... I've received your lovely hexies...

Over the past 2-4 months.    And it seems to be my destiny, my course of action.... is to sit, begin and stitch 12-18 lovely sets of hexie flowers to your liking/request . . . then I'll mail out the batch -- back to each of you --- my dear lady friends in the coming week!!

So - forgiveness and patience a bit more.  I certainly value this outlet of sharing, caring and friendship... such buzy hands and happy hearts.

I've been in the midst of retirement planning end of August this year..... which means I'm planning a new life plan for myself.

This is a lovely hexie picture I've saved on my computer.   Enjoy.... have a great day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens