Monday, July 20, 2015

Hexies are coming and going!



I have been busy with hexies this week. I was excited to received an envelope from Iceland! I had grandchildren visiting--they were amazed that I got a letter from so far away. Perfect time for a mini geography lesson!
Thanks Edda for the beautiful polka dot hexies. They will add to my garden.
I have also been busy stitching as well. I am a little late sending Chris her hexies--Chris lives in Australia.
I sent July's hexies to Simone, also in Australia. I was happy to be an angel and send hexies to Geraldine in England.
I'm happy to be part of such an amazing group of stitchers!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been surrounded by hexies lately. Isn't it lovely? Thanks for sharing and thanks for being such a great part of our group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.....I look forward to receiving them.
    Simone

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens