Tuesday, December 8, 2015

November & December Flowers.

Upon returning from our travels, I was excited to find two packages containing flowers.

Geraldine, my November swap partner, sent me these lovely flowers. I really like how she combined the different patterns/prints in the second flower. They are both perfect. Thanks so much.
We have a new member from Russia. We sent each other test snail mail to see how long it would take to receive something from each other. In about 2 weeks, I received these flowers. I love the cheerful yellow centers and those pretty prints. Thanks, Debra

And finally, for my December partner, I've completed these flowers which will go in the mail tomorrow.

My partner for December is Debra who is asking for small prints in the petals and black and white stripe, checks, or lines for the center. Since Debra lives in Russia and is having her flowers mailed to her Houston, Texas, USA address, she won't see her flowers until later so I've posted a picture of what I'm sending so she will see them ahead of time. I hope she'll like what I chose for her.
That is all.








No comments:

Post a Comment



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens