Monday, December 21, 2015

Oliva's December Hexies

Hi Oliva

Here's a sneak peak of your December hexies which I made over the weekend.

The forecast for Melbourne (Australia) for Saturday was 41 degrees celsius (106 fahrenheit) so I spent the day hand sewing making, among other things, these hexies.  I sat under the air conditioning vent with my two dogs laying on the cool tiled floor beside me.  Sunday's forecast was 37 degrees (99 fahrenheit) so more sewing was done and definitely no housework.  Melbourne's weather is so unique as by 6pm the cool change had come through and it was back to 19 degrees (66 fahrenheit).



I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year.

Happy stitching
Simone

2 comments:

  1. Hi Simone!!! I can't wait for your hexies to get here...stat...and all the way from Australia!!! :-)
    Extreme weather you have there. It's overcast today and actually pretty cool, so I'll be stitching today!
    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, interesting patterns on those hexies. I'd love to see them in color!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens