Monday, January 18, 2016

Thanks Susan!



Wow, I got a fun parcel in the mail. Susan sent me three, yes 3 darling hexie flowers. She also included a fat quarter of some fun fabric. It is covered in bright beach umbrellas. Susan said this fabric reminded her of her beach in North Myrtle Beach.
I live in landlocked Utah so I really don't have much beach experience. The fabric reminds me of warm summer days. We have a couple of feet of snow in our front yard right now, it is not warm!
Thanks again Susan for the happy mail. It made my day!
Love, Cindy


1 comment:

  1. Oh yes. Happy mail is right! Lovely hexies and I agree with you about that umbrella fabric, so reminiscent of relaxing beach holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens