Wednesday, March 2, 2016

IHFS March 2016 Lists

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Welcome to March!
This month we say hello to Donna Authenreith from Ohio and Sally Mace from Michigan, both in the USA.  Welcome to the Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap!
 
I'm amazed at the difference our Facebook page has made. It seems like it's much easier to post there since I'm seeing so much more activity than what is seen on the blog.  For those of you who haven't joined us on Facebook yet, click on the link below and ask to join.
Only members of the Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap are allowed to join. I have two requests from names I don't recognize. I realize that some may be signed into Facebook under a different name.  So, does anyone claim either of these two names who I haven't accepted into the group?
Susie Hollams
Brigitte Petra
 
March 2016 lists have been emailed. Let me know if you find any problems.
 
Happy March and Happy Sewing,
Irene
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I just sent you a request to join your facebook page.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens