Friday, September 2, 2016

Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap September 2016 Lists

Wow!  It’s September already.  Where did our Northern Hemisphere summer go?  It seems like we were just celebrating the beginning of summer.  I know some of you are looking at the end of winter and are looking forward to summer.  Can you tell that my favorite season is summer?
 
This month we welcome Tessa Johnson from Iowa, USA and Debbie Sprague from Florida, USA.  We're also saying good-by to Lori Jones from Tennessee USA.
 
On another topic, as we all know, all things eventually come to an end, and I am at the point where I have more than enough flowers for my Grandmother’s Flower Garden quilt and will be leaving the group.  So saying, I’m hoping that one of you will be willing to take over organizing our monthly flower swap. Please let me know if you’re interested.  The  system I use is not difficult to use as long as you’re familiar with Excel. Of course,  you’re free to work out your own system.  I will stick around through the end of the year  but if no one comes forward by then I guess the group will have to shut down. Please let me know if you’re interested.
 
The September 2016 lists have been emailed to you. Please let me know if you find any errors.
Hugs,
Irene
 

1 comment:

  1. My flowers are going in the mail today to Edda. Please let me know when you receive them.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens